The Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder of Riverside County is committed to the principle that each and every customer should always:
- Be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Be treated fairly and equitably.
- Be provided prompt services and information.
- Be given personal and professional attention.
- Be provided an opportunity to have their suggestions and opinions heard and acted upon.
- Be fully and factually informed.
- Be referred to the appropriate department or individual in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be informed as to how their property is being assessed and how to appeal their value.
- Expect to leave the Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder's office feeling as though they were served in a competent and professional manner.