The County Clerk Provides the following services:
- Files fictitious business name statements.
- Files statements of abandonment of use of fictitious business name.
- Files withdrawal from partnership operating under a fictitious business name.
- Issues public marriage licenses.
- Issues confidential marriage licenses.
- Performs civil marriage ceremonies (by appointment only).
- Provides certified copies of confidential marriage licenses (with proper identification).
- Registers notary public oaths and commissions.
- Authenticates notary public signatures.
- Registers process servers, unlawful detainer assistants, professional photocopiers, & legal document assistants.
- Receives negative declarations, notices of determination, and notices of exemption.