Contact us
1 (951) 955-6200
 Live Agents from 8 am-5 pm, M-F

Mailing Address Change Requests


A change of mailing address request can only be accepted when signed by the current property owner of record or agent.  If your mailing address has recently changed, please complete a Change of Mailing Address form.

Legal Entities

Mailing address change requests from legal entities (e.g. corporation, partnership, LLC, etc.) must be submitted on company stationery and include the following information:

  • Property owner’s name
  • Assessor’s parcel number
  • Property address or legal description
  • Old mailing address
  • New mailing address
  • Property owner or agent phone number
  • Property owner or agent signature and date 

All requests should be faxed to (951) 955-0420, or mailed to the Assessor’s Office, to the attention of the Title section, P.O. Box 751, Riverside, CA 92502-0751.