Phased Reopening and Important Information
- Beginning Tuesday, July 8, 2020, services performed in-office will be by Appointment Only (see below) at our Gateway, Palm Desert, and Temecula locations.The remaining locations are still closed.
- The Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder just launched a new appointment service. Customers may now book an appointment for select services below:
In the coming days, we will expand the services for which you can book an appointment.
To book an appointment, click HERE.
- Marriage Licenses
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates
- Recording Documents
- Please use our remote service options as your primary method of service.
- We are taking enhanced health and safety measures. You must adhere to face mask,
social distancing, and handwashing guidelines during your visit.
Expect a public screening before entering our office and longer wait times due to capacity limitations.